EQ To Be Leaders – Leading With Higher Emotional Intelligence
In this full-day workshop, participants will be equipped with skills, knowledge and attributes to develop their Emotional Intelligence to increase their effectiveness at the “people side” of leadership. A leader with higher Emotional Intelligence can manage his or her own impulses better, communicate with others more effectively, manage change well, solve problems quickly, and use humour to build rapport in tense situations. These leaders also have empathy, remain optimistic even in the face of adversity, and are effective at educating and persuading their teams in their workplace.
Participants will learn techniques and strategies that are essential for transforming them into Emotionally Intelligent leaders.
When your leaders are more emotionally intelligent, your company will witness improvement in performance, profitability and organisation climate as a result of improvement in trust, teamwork, planning & decision making, motivation, energy & drive, and interpersonal relationships.
This is a highly engaging and intensive, experiential and dynamic workshop packed with learning activities, practical exercises, laughter, fun and experience sharing.
Program Objectives and Outcomes
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Discover the secret language of feelings at the workplace
- Understand and practice the seven proven ways to control anger
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence (EQ) versus Cognitive Intelligence (IQ)
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence at the workplace to enhance productivity
- Explain why EQ matters in organizational leadership
- Understand the Six Seconds EQ Model
- Become more aware – clearly seeing what they feel and do
- Become more intentional – do what they mean to do
- Become more purposeful – do it for a reason
- Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace
- Understand the PSIS Feedback Modelling for staff improvements
- Relate your EQ Competency Profile for Success at the Workplace
Who Should Attend
This course is open for any senior executive and/or managerial / leaders who would like to develop strong Emotional Intelligence skills and increase their effectiveness in leadership.The Course ID: 9 Hours
Course Fee: $470 nett (Skillsfuture Credit Claimable)
Skillsfuture Credit Claimable: Read more from SkillsFuture
Total course duration: 9 Hours