10x Sales and Profits with Cold Emailing
The amount of resources available to marketers today is nothing short of incredible.
There are 43 different marketing categories, including SEO, social, video marketing, sales enablement, mobile analytics, and dozens in the market today. But, just one category continues to persist over time: Email Marketing. The reason is clear–for ten years in a row, email is the category generating the highest ROI for marketers. For every $1 spent, email marketing generates $38 in ROI and gives marketers the broadest reach of all the channels available to them. Despite the wide variety of tools available to marketers, email marketing is simply the best bet for business growth.
In this course, we will explore how to generate leads and sales through email marketing and running cold email outreach campaigns to scale your leads and sales.
Program Objectives and Outcomes
In This Course, You Will Learn:
- Introduction to Email Marketing (Why Email Marketing is the best form of Outbound Marketing.)
- The difference between autoresponder emailing and cold-emailing.
- (Use the method wrongly and you will get banned by your service provider)
- Setting Up Your Email Marketing Machine (Guide you on which software to use for cold emailing; Gmail, Gsuite)
- Scripting Cold Email Templates to Use (Using Psychology in Email Strategies and introducing the Band-Aid Formula)
- Hands-on setup of your cold emailing campaigns.
- Tracking & Follow-up with the Emails You Have Sent Out
Who Should Attend
This Training Is Great For:
- Business Owners Looking for A New Source of Clients And Customers For Their Existing Business
- Local Business Owners Who Want to Reach Out to Their Local Community and Market Their Services & Products
- B2B Sales Start-Ups Looking for Partners and Investors
- SAAS Software and Service Companies Looking to Generate More End Users for Their Product
- App Creators Who Wants to Increase the Number of App Installs and Paid End-Users
- B2B Business Development and Sales Team Who Wants to By Pass the Gate-Keepers and Get to The Key Decisions Makers Directly